An extension of the Ahyris family of eyewear styles which feature a unique design element on the frame, the universally flattering silhouette of Ojector sets it apart. The lightweight O-Matter™ frame, designed with a three-point fit, helps provide all-day comfort.
• DESIGN - Classic, universally flattering silhouette
• FRAME MATERIAL - Strong yet light O-Matter frame provides durability and all-day comfort
• SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology designed to enhance colour and contrast so you can see more detail
• PRESCRIPTION READY - Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses that come laser etched with the ellipse logo on left wearing lens for proof of Oakley authenticity and quality
Oakley’s exclusive lens technology is designed to enhance colour and contrast so you can see more detail.
PRIZM Black Polarized
- Light Transmission: 11%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Grey
OAKLEYOakley, Inc., based in Lake Forest, California, and a subsidiary of Italian company Luxottica based in Milan, designs, develops and manufactures sports performance equipment and lifestyle pieces including sunglasses, sports visors, ski/snowboard goggles, watches, apparel, backpacks, shoes, optical frames, and other accessories. Most items are designed in house at their head office, but some countries hold exclusive designs relevant to their market. Oakley currently holds more than 600 patents for eyewear, materials, and performance gea